Monday, March 16, 2009

DC. Shit.

Welcome to "My Condo. My Brewery." A Missouri-to-DC transplant's blog dedicated mostly to beer, but I'll also throw in some stuff about TV, horror movies, weightlifting, videogames and anything else I feel like. Basically the whole Gen-Y Male Experience.

Recently, I have begun brewing my own beer at home. I began with a Mr. Beer kit, purchased from a Bed, Bath and Beyond on a whim. A couple mediocre or awful batches later, I decided to get serious. I would recommend that anyone just starting in brewing read John Palmer's How to Brew. The first edition is free online here.

One of my main hopes for this blog is that it serves as a resource to anyone else who enjoys beer but doesn't think they have the skill or space to start homebrewing. If I can do it in my 600 sq. ft. condo, you can pretty much do it anywhere.

So pour a pint and join me, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment